✓Grain Free *Optional
The perfect balance of spicy, tender, and creamy, the memory of these Sriracha Cauliflower Tacos will linger, long after the last bite. Our featured spice, Pacific Spice Sriracha, is the main event, and the roasted cauliflower and hearty avocado are the perfect pairing. At first bite, you’ll see for yourself that the magic is in the mix.
About Sriracha Seasoning: Our PSC Sriracha Seasoning encapsulates the unique, unmistakable flavor and heat of classic Sriracha sauce with the flexibility and blendability of a seasoning.
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
3 tbsps olive oil
½ tbsp cumin, ground
½ tbsp PSC Garlic Parsley Salt
1 cup mayonnaise
1 ½ tbsps PSC Sriracha Seasoning
½ lime, juiced
1 avocado, sliced
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
2 radishes, trimmed, sliced into circles
6 corn tortillas, warmed*
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Place cauliflower in a large sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, season with cumin (ground) and PSC Garlic Parsley Salt. Toss cauliflower until evenly coated.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, PSC Sriracha Seasoning, and lime juice to make your sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- To assemble tacos, fill each warm tortilla with sliced avocado and roasted cauliflower. Top with radishes, fresh cilantro, and finish with a drizzle of sriracha sauce.
🔥🔥🔥To add a little extra heat, sprinkle more PSC Sriracha Blend to taste.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 6 Tacos
Make them grain free: No grain? No problem! Simply substitute the corn tortillas with lettuce cups!
Make them a meal: These delicious cauliflower tacos are a meal on their own, but you can also serve them with your favorite southwestern inspired side-dish such as sauteed fresh corn and cilantro & lime rice.